List of Supplements Believed to Lessen or Prevent Continued Damage from the Spike Protein: There is no need to do it all, choose only what fits your needs:
1. Bio-Fibrin: 5 proteolytic enzymes capable of breaking down circulating spike proteins proven to be injurious to cardiovascular system. 2/day on an empty stomach after “V” or exposure. Contains serrapeptase and nattokinade which also possess significant anti-inflammatory and clot dissolving properties.
2. TRS (nano-zeolite) work up to as many as 10-12 sprays/day when you are WITH the co-vacc’d and go back down several days afterwards to a maintenance dose (1-5/ day) when NOT with them.
TRS’s purpose is to bind foreign metals and toxins and carry them out of the body without redistribution:
TRS targets suspected metals and toxins IN the covid-19 experimental “vaccine” but not showing in the ingredient list. One side effect post-vac is a strong metallic taste in the mouth indicating metals. There is also confirmed electron microscopy of graphene oxide, aluminum, and other toxins IN the “V”s.
Science reveals the experimental “vaccine” may lead to “prions” which cause rapid dementia. TRS removes metals that prions need to replicate in the brain.
We personally used TRS to overcome prion disease (our story).
Studies show TRS removes ~80,000 toxins and metals (all Positively charged, meaning bad for us)
TRS cannot undo the “V” or mRNA alteration to DNA. That part is considered permanent.
TRS does not heal or cure anything; it clears the body of toxins/metals so the body can heal and rebalance itself as it was designed to do.
3. Quercetin w/ Bromelain, 2/day Found to have significant capability to interfere with SARS-CoV-2 replication and multi-faceted antiinflammatory and thrombin-inhibitory actions. Bromelain also targets spike protein.
4. Vital basics: Immune Priming Vit C, Vit D3, Vit A, and zinc (See this post for product recommendations and dosages for adults and kids).
Vitamin D – Coordinates Immune Response, Stimulates Antimicrobial Peptides, Cytokines and Immune Cell Proliferation.
Vitamin C – Antioxidant. Protects Healthy Cells Including Activated Immune Cells. Antiviral. Increases Systemic Interferon Response And Serum Antibody Levels.
Vitamin A – Coordinates Cellular Immune Response, Promotes Immune Cell Proliferation, Enhances Mucosal Integrity.
Zinc – Essential For Binding Capacity And Optimizing Lethality Of Immune Cells. Promotes Antiviral Enzyme Blocking Viral Replication.
5. Selenium (200 mcg/d), magnesium (500mg/d), and NAC (1200-1800 mg/day on an empty stomach) to lower oxidative stress. NAC (a precursor to glutathione that thins mucus, promoting expectoration) is getting harder to find after FDA attempts to halt purchase OTC. NAC is still find available here: Swanson, Life Extension, Vitacost and Nutricost.
You can also nebulize with Glutathione.
6. Studies show natural foods as “tea” are protective:
Pine needle tea = shikimic acid Possible sources. Drink tea, 2 cups/day. (Not safe in pregnancy) Best sources are local – to ID trees. Pine tea will contain shikimic acid, high levels of antioxidants, and DNA-protective properties. Anyone can make this antidote as tea.
Fennel seed, pine needle, star anise = shikimic acid.
Dandelion tea. Drink tea, 2 cups/day. Safe for use in pregnancy, may prevent miscarriage. Common dandelion blocks interaction between ACE2 and spike protein and variants. Anyone can make this antidote as tea.
Hawthorn tincture for weak, damaged hearts, and those with hypertension, angina, arrhythmia, heart valve disease, or Raynaud’s disease (arterial spasms).
Black seed and black seed oil
7. Please have Ivermectin ON HAND for prophylactic or early acute care. Here is a big list of US Telemed prescribing Docs. Studies overwhelmingly show effectiveness esp. when taken within the first 5 days.
8. Fulvic acid – Therapeutic Potential of Fulvic Acid in Chronic Inflammatory Diseases and Diabetes
9. FLCCC I-RECOVER: Post-Vaccine Treatment Management of Post-Vaccine Syndrome: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-post-vaccine-treatment/